Thursday, August 2, 2007

Shawl completed


I finished the shawl to go to the Domestic Violence shelter for battered women. I will upload a pic later as I am not at my computer at the moment. I have started a 2nd one with the same pattern. I am using Vanna's Choice yarn in Dusty Rose. I was very hard yesterday as I stood there looking at all of her yarn and making a decision on which one to get. I forgot to mention that Joann's had it for $2.99/skein. Not a bad! and no shipping costs!
Here is the link again to the pattern for the shawl:
Maggies Crochet . Scroll to the bottom of the page for the pattern. I had mistakenly posted the pattern yesterday. There was no copyright that I saw so I posted it. sandie told me that it must have been Maggie's pattern so I changed it. I usually do not post patterns like that. Not sure why I would do so yesterday but, everything is corrected now. I did add one thing to the pattern though. I did not look finished without a border, so in the corners I put 3DCs, ch1, 3DC, then alternating sc in next, 3DC in next around for a scalloped look. I really like how it came out. I will probably do the same to this one also.


Not much else going on today. Just some grocery shopping, cleaning up a bit and last minute laundry before I'm back to work tomorrow.

Until next time...
Bunny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is really lovely and I bet it is so soft also. Great job!