Wednesday, August 8, 2007

What I've been up to


Using Lily Sugar'N Cream Swimming Pool, 100% cotton and an I hook, I did not follow a pattern for this. I chained 31 and the HDC back. I just HDC each row until it measured square.



Using Lily Sugar'N Cream Rosewood and an I hook, I did the same thing as the previous pic but ch41 and I think it came out too big. Should be ok though but will watch the chaining in the future.



Using Lily Sugar'N Cream Faded Denim and an H hook, I did follow a pattern for this one.



Spring Shells Washcloth and Bath Fizzy Bag



I have always liked the shell look. Not sure if it shows up good or not. These cloths are going to Dana along with the toe covers for casts. Pic below.



The top smaller one was the 1st one I did. It is knitted and came out small. I wonder how it will stay on but, Dana said this is the pattern she uses so it must work. :o)

The 2 on the bottom, although I used the same pattern, Cathy's Crochet, they are both different sizes. I guess I still have a problem counting. Good thing feet and casts come in different sizes. LOL At least these have a tie on them so they don't fall off. Thank you Ghost! Not sure if I will send the 1st one or not. I don't know. It looks a little silly. Maybe I will and let Dana be the judge of it.

That's it for now. I'm off to get my hair cut.

Until next time...
Bunny



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore the wash cloths and the patterns that appear to form. And I think it is perfect that you have sizes for your toe casts. I have only made the one so far. And today is getting away from me already. GOT TO GO!

Scarlet said...

I, like Ghost love the patterns that the was cloths cotton made without any effort on your part. It's like magic. :) You toe covers are going to make someone's toes very happy and warm.

Hugs
Scarlet