Monday, September 17, 2007

Finished shawl

This is another Half Granny Square shawl. Made with Vanna's Choice Beige and Mountain Print. This one will be going to Autumn Ater for a support group for Bereaved Mothers called "A Hole in My Heart" in Texas. Her web site is www.aholeinmyheart.com if you want to check it out. Although I like the look of the Half Granny, I may switch and do another heart shawl. That is also very pretty and another of my favorite patterns. Thanks Sandie! :o)

Doug and I went to apply for our passports today at the post office. We had our pics taken and the girl said that it should take around 6-8 weeks to get them in the mail. Since we are not leaving for Aruba until Dec. 17th, we have plenty of time. Of course we will have to get a special passport wallet, if it does not come with one. It is THE thing to have. lol Who ever heard of having a passport and not having something to carry it in. The passport will be good for 10 years. We are both getting excited about going on our 2nd honeymoon. Imagine....20 years on the 19th of Dec.

Until next time...
Bunny

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Bunny, without a doubt. And Doug's arms are fabulous. I know you will have a grand time on your trip I am so envious

Sandie said...

Our 25th wedding anniversary will be Dec 18, just a day apart from yours. Hope you have a great time on your trip!

Anonymous said...

boy I must be blind as a bat. How can I crochet if I can't see these are chair arms and not people arms. I thought they looked awfully tanned.

Scarlet said...

Your Shawl is beautiful, I just love the colors. Great job Bunny. You are so talented.

Hugs,
Scarlet