Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Next project

http://www.bernat.com/pattern.php?PID=224

I forget about Crochet Pattern Central for patterns. There are so many patterns for anything!

I actually already have some Illusion yarn. Not sure how well I will be able to crochet with it but, I'll give it a shot. If not, I'll use something else I have. The pattern does call for an N hook. For some reason, I have a real problem with finding stitches with wavy yarn. Even if it's a little bit. I will then either knit with it or send it to someone who can use it. Maybe it's just something I don't have patience learning to do. Who knows. lol I am almost done with my latest shawl. I should be able to finish it up today. If not tomorrow.

If I get nothing else done today..I HAVE to get that fish tank done. I have let it go way too long this time. lol Yes...I am still able to see fish swimming around but, it's not a pretty sight.

Until next time...
Bunny

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty selection. I chose one too from CPC but I am not able to understand the pattern so I am going with my own thing. I love the Jiffy yarn I am using those it is so soft.

Sandie said...

I have the same problem with the wavy yarns like homespun. I think we both suffer from the impatience syndrome. LOL

Scarlet said...

I agree about the wavy yarn. The afghan that I am making for my DH is Lion Brand Homespun and I am not too thrilled with it. It is hard to see the stitches but I have already started it and bought all the yarn that I needed for it, so I guess I will finish it eventually.

Hugs!!