Thursday, September 13, 2007

Not much happening

It's been a little while since I've posted. Not much going on. I started knitting a scarf. A very easy pattern. It's called My March Scarf. Suzie actually has a scarf of the month with crochet patterns also. I printed a out a couple of them which I hope to get to.

Ialso started another shawl using the Half Granny pattern. I guess if anyone has to have a favorite pattern, that would have to be mine. I am using Vanna's Choice in Beige and Mountain Print. JoAnn's has a sale going on this week. VC is 2 for $5.00. I have tried to use my 40% off coupon but, everything is on sale. :o) This shawl will be going to Autumn in Texas. She started a support group for Bereaved Mothers called "A Hole in My Heart" . She is looking for 35 shawls. One for each Mom in her group.

Until next time...
Bunny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have sure been missing you. Glad to see you posting again and thanks for both links.