Last Thursday, I went to Career Builder and went to the job listing for CPC and sent my resume over to them. What I also went and did was, I called my ex-boss Steve yesterday, and sort of had my interview that way. Now I do not have to go in and have one. :o) I am very happy at the prospect of going back. I told him that I WANTED to go back when Judy (HR) called me but, I thought it was too soon and things were still up in the air and was very nervous going back then. He has some interviewing to do this week but, said I should know in a couple of days.
I also told him how a lot of people are still mad over the fact that they laid us off and kept people there that had less seniority than we did. I turned around and said..how long can you stay mad at that? Get over it and move on.
1. I would go back at the rate of pay I left at
2. the hours are 6am-2:30 pm.
3. It is clean work not like I'm doing now.
4. Not everyone stayed there that they kept. (This is a GOOD thing). Some are at the 2nd building. This TOO is a GOOD thing.
5. I like the jobs there much better at CPC than what I am doing now.
6. If everything works out, this will be a good move for me. Even though it is 10 mins away instead of 4 mins.
I'm not sure how I will do with working 5 days a week 8 hr days. LOL I have not done that in the longest time. I'm sure it will feel like working half a day. I will not have my days off during the week any more but, this can also be a good thing. More structured.
Have a wonderful week and will post when I hear something.
Until next time...