Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Late update today

Sorry Hon. I know how much you like to read my blog but wasn't sure where I was going with it today.

Of course he was waiting for my DWTS update of which there wasn't one because yet again, I slept through it. when I woke up it was 9:20pm and just in time for the recap of the dances. From what I could tell, this was not a week I should have missed. they all looked very good. those that I saw recapped anyway. I can't make a judgement call tonight as to who is going home. I could make an educated guess and say Mark only because he has been at the bottom of the pack. Like i said it is only a guess.

The one thing I have wanted to try knitting is socks. they are very intimidating looking. especially doing the heel. I have seen videos on how to and it doesn't seem to be that difficult. Yeah! We'll see! The only thing is I need DPNs. (Double pointed needles) Hence..another 40% off coupon to you know where. lol

Until next time...
Bunny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad....
No DWTS update :(