Saturday, November 17, 2007

100th post

I'm not sure if I should be doing something special or just go on like normal. No balloons falling from the ceiling. No confetti clouding the air. It's just me and my coffee and the quiet as I sit here blog hopping and writing this. I will then get ready for work. It's only a half day today or I can stay as long as I want to (up to 12:30pm) if there is work. I think I will have 48 hrs this week. So I will have a nice check next week with 2 - 48 hr weeks. With our Aruba trip, we need spending money. :o)

I have started knitting another baby hat, they are so easy to do. I just wish I did not have to sew the seam. I guess it really isn't any BIG deal. I just don't know any other way to knit in the round then on the DPNs. I do wish there was an easier way. lol

Anyway...have a great weekend and will will go back to blog hopping for another few minutes. then, off to the showers for me.

Until next time...
Bunny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that it has been this long since I have been here. I must of been in a real funk! So sorry. I am still trying to catch up as you know now I have a lot of back reading to do and it takes a while to get to all when you are that far behind. I see you are knitting again. I did finally reteach myself to cast on so I am okay now I think.