Friday, November 2, 2007

Finally catching up on pics

I have made 2 Circle of Friends squares so far for the Wildfire Project in California. This is a pretty easy square and using an H hook, the finished square is 8". I'll be doing different patterns, just thought I would try this one first.
The square on the left is made from Vanna's Choice yarn, Mountain Print.
The square on the right is Red Heart Super Saver in Spruce.


I already had some baby yarn so, I found this easy knit pattern and uses very little yarn.
Bev's Stretchy Knit Preemie Cap. I am not sure where these are going yet but, will try and make some more. I tried using the DPNs (Double Point Needles) and find them difficult and slow. I realize this is the way to knit in the round but, there has to be an easier way.
The hat on the top is made from Caron simply Soft Tweed Off-White.
The 2 hats on the bottom are made from Bernat Softee Baby in Pink Parade.
To say the least, between squares and hats I'll be busy. :o) To think I don't even have to make a trip to JoAnn's. I have plenty of yarn here to use up.
Until next time...
Bunny

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always love looking at your beautiful work. These items are no exception.

Sandie said...

Nice job, Bunny! That Circle of Friends is also one I pulled out. I think we are all trying to make some squares for the CA folks.

Scarlet said...

Beautiful squares and hats Bunny! I have done 8 squares with the wagon wheel pattern. I think you have a great idea with the circle of friends square and I think I will make some of those too. Thanks for the inspiration.

*hugs*
Scarlet