Saturday, January 5, 2008

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title also a fortune cookie

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Imperial Majesty Lynda the Calm of Lesser Cheese Winston
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title



My Fortune Cookie told me:
All things are possible, except for skiing through a revolving door.
Get a cookie from Miss Fortune


I wish I knew where Scarlet finds these things but they are really fun to do. Thanks Scarlet!

Not much happening here. We are in mandatory over time at work. 10 hour days and 6 hours on Saturday. We have a lot of work to get out by the end of the month and have to do something. They are actually getting more people in but they are temps and not direct hire. We will see how the month turns out. They have 3 shifts in production and only one shift where I am in QC. Not fair odds I know.

I also know I said I would post a pic of the shawl I finished last week. I'll get that done tomorrow. I really need to get that in the mail.

I guess that's it for now.

Until next time...

Bunny

3 comments:

Sandie said...

You must be very busy with such long hours. Hope the work gets done and things settle. Nice to have the OT pay though.

Anonymous said...

I am getting a slow start this year. Have not done much for the last two days. Have had two disappointments in crochet that have slowed me down a bit. but I think I am getting back on track.

Scarlet said...

What a smashing title Bunny!! I find them on other blogs when I am bored and hit the 'Next Blog" button. LOL This one I actually got from one of the regular blogs that I read. Her name is Wendy.

Sounds like you are in buckle down mode at work. I guess that is a good thing, get the extra hours when you can. Don't work too hard and remember to have some time for YOU!! You know what they say about all work and no play. ;)

*hugs*
Scarlet