Monday, October 13, 2008

Zip Lock vacuum sealer

I actually saw the commercial for the first time just a few minutes ago. You have to use special zip lock bags and it looks like it works the same way that the Space Bags do. It looks really neat.

On the job front. I can't believe I'll be there a month this week. I think I'm doing ok but there is an awful lot to remember. I do take notes and refer to them. The more I do certain things the easier they are getting though. There isn't isn't much time not doing anything. There is always something to do which is good.

Have a good week.

Until next time...
Bunny

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Do you remember how much the whole system cost? Wondering if it's too much to offset what would be saved in postage...or whether we would in fact, save money.

Sandy