Sunday, February 8, 2009

Brady's sonogram


I am not sure how these are going to translate on here but the 19 week pics Amanda sent through the email came out really good. The top pic shows Brady the best. I printed them out and I can actually see him. Amanda says all is well with her and Brady and she loves feeling him kick her. Her and Roger are slowly working on his room and says it should be done some time in March. Brady should be born sometime in June. I forget when her due date is. Babies are hardly ever on time anyway.
Have a wonderful week.
Until next time...
Bunny

5 comments:

Ghost said...

so glad to hear all is well. Oh and I am a country girl.

Sandy said...

I'm not able to read your post, the dark print on the dark background and my eyes aren't compatible. I can see the pics...how fun to see a little head there. Adding my good wishes to Ghosts.

Sandy

Ghost said...

OH, I forgot to mention how handsome he is.

Sandie said...

Oh, now that is so cool. What a precious keepsake these will be. And so nice of them to send to Grandma! And so nice of you to share them with us. I just love babies!! Such precious bundles. Congrats to all. Wonderful!

Scarlet said...

Wow, how awesome is that!! Thank you so much for sharing with us. They are so clear. And I love the name Brady!! Great choice.

*hugs*