Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas

I ended up having a 4 day weekend. Saturday and Sunday being my usual weekend off, vacation day for today, and one of the guys needed my Thursday off, so I switched his Tuesday for my Thursday. I can't believe 2 days are gone already.
Yesterday was spent putting up Christmas decorations. Rachel didn't have to go in to work until 3:45pm, and Doug had the day off. There is still the fireplace to do, which is my project, and not sure what to do yet. Will finish it up today, hang the lighted wreath outside and we are good to go. There is a Christmas Tree Shoppe over in Wilmington, which is not that far away, that I would love to get to. Maybe after the holidays to get some good deals. We'll see.

Until next time...
Bunny

3 comments:

Sandie said...

We put our tree up and will have a nativity soon as I figure out where I can put it. That is the extent of our decoration. We decided not to put a fireplace in when we built way long time ago and it's been one of my regrets since. Have fun decorating yours.

iPhone 4s prices said...

I read this blog.It really great about christmas decorations.I like this type of blog.It really interasting.

Fun said...

As one would expect, the latest version of Office 2010 using the Metro style, in the latest office 2007 download Technical Preview, World also received improved