Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Family pets

This is Squeaky. He is 8 years old and part Himalayan and not sure what else, we think it could be Tabby. He loves bringing me mice and birds. We have had him since he was 6 weeks old.
This is King Fluffy. He is 10 years old and a Persian. We got him from a pet store when he was a couple of months old. His main ambition in life, is to hang out on the window sill and sleep. I was looking for him one day and found him here in my well.

This is Sasha. She is a 9 year old White German Shepard and we got her from a breeder. Her mother had 13 puppies and lost one. We got the best one of them all. I could not ask for a better dog.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your flower. I had to take mine off it was running into the body of the posts and making it difficult to read. Squeaky is such a pretty color and must love you so much to give you all those lovely gifts that he had to work so hard getting for you. His natural instincts are highly honed. King Fluffy is just so gorgeous. I love his color and the long hair. Houdini is long haired also. At least he wont have to worry about having a bad fur day. He is high and dry. Sasha looks like she might be a little short just like me. And it looks like she has Lab in her or is she a Lab.

Bunny said...

OOPS! Sasha is a German Shepard. Never thought to put that in there. lol