Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Sheila's shawl


Here is a pic of the shawl I just finished for Millie's co-worker Sheila. I made it with Simply Soft Tweed yarn. The color was Off-White. I love the Merino color. The blue is so rich looking. I did not like the greens.
It is a gorgeous morning here in Delaware and I am going to be going for a bike ride. I got up late today, 6:45am so I am a wee bit late in starting. I have not even had breakfast yet. lol Will do that before I go.
A friend of mine sent me a pic of a bunny and am having a problem getting it uploaded to the blog without it having a black background. If I download the pic, it saves as transparent. If I right click and save it, it saves as transparent but, when I upload it, it has a black background. I am not resizing or doing anything to it. It is saving as a GIF. Not sure if that means anything or not. I have tried everything I know and nothing changes. Maybe I will find out where she got the pic from and try saving it myself instead of from the email. Not that it should matter but, that's the only thing I have not tried yet.
I am off to start my day.
Until next time...
Bunny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, the shawl is just a delight to look at. It should bring lots of love and warmth to the Sheila. The Bunny, bunny looks good too. And I see you changed your template. It looks nice and it is nice to be able to do that. I started a burial pouch and ran out of yarn. I am going to try another that pattern is so easy.