Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cameron's gone!

Well...It's not like I didn't expect him to be gone in the next 3 weeks anyway. I was just hoping he would be around another couple of weeks. I thought for sure that Jenny would have been it. He had so much going on anyway, this will lighten his load from going back and forth frm NY to CA. I'm just sad to see him go.

As far as the virus I have, I think it is getting somewhat better. The redness and soreness seem to be going away. All that is left is the swelling on the left side of my face. If I can get rid of that, I'll be happy.

It seems as though, Doug has this coming Sunday off also. I think we are going to try and get to Denny's this time. He wants to go to JC Penny's because they are having a sale on luggage. Denny's is on the way there. We are going to try the Kohl's store again and maybe I can get a couple pair of jeans this time. I was just not up to shopping. Just long enough to get him something.

Can you believe it's Wednesday already? Geesh! Where is this week going? I didn't realize until people were talking that next week was Thanksgiving. I thought we still had a couple of weeks. NOPE! I'll have to see if I can get a hold of Mike and see if he is coming done with Tiffany and the kids. That would be wonderful.

Until next time...
Bunny

1 comment:

Scarlet said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling better. Have fun this weekend and Denny's is great! We like to go there too.

Time sure is flying by. Two more weeks and I will have my surgery, I can't wait. I want to get it over with.

Stay healthy Bunny, no one likes a sick Bunny. :(

Hugs,
Scarlet