Tuesday, November 13, 2007

DWTS

I did manage to see this last night and thought everyone did really well. If I HAD to predict who was going home, I think it would be either Jenny or Marie.
Helio's Quickstep earned him a perfect 30 but I thought his paso doble was better. Go figure. That's why I'm not a judge. lol
Melanie is not far behind. 27 on her Tango and 29 on her Mambo.
Cameron should have scored higher than 27 on the waltz. I thought it was wonderful. 24 on the Cha Cha? Hmmm.
Marie scored 24 on her Rumba and 25 on her Jive. I thought she came out and did her very best. she certainly has a lot of fun.
Jenny received 24 for Jive and 26 for her Foxtrot.

I do have a feeling though, depending on viewer voting that Helio and melanie will be the final 2. Who will win? tough one to call!

Until next time...
Bunny

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you two final choices but I want Helio to win it all.

Scarlet said...

I also agree with you and Ghost. I too want Helio to win, I just love his smile and accent, just dreamy. :)

*hugs*

Sandie said...

heh You are right. Tough call for the final two, but I think there may be a surprise or two left yet.