Thursday, November 8, 2007

Here's what I've been up to



The upper left hand square is the typical Granny Square. The other 3 squares are from Crochet Cabana. It's Kim Jiries Double Cross Square. It will be available here for a limited time only on the anniversary page. It is a very nice square to do. The green squares are Red Heart Super Saver Spruce. The last square is Vanna's Choice in Dusty Rose.
These are great stash buster squares. I only had a skein of each and what a great way to use them.
This gives me a total of 14 squares, so far, to send to the San Diego Wild Fire Blanket Project .

Until next time...
Bunny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful squares Bunny. I am making squares also. I have only 7 so far but have not held my hook much. Hope to make a change to that today.

Scarlet said...

Beautiful Bunny. I love that shade of green. Green is my favorite color. :) Love the rose color also. Vanna yarn is so nice, I just wish it was a bit thicker.

*HUGS*
Scarlet