Sunday, February 3, 2008

Correction about yesterdays blog

When I got up this morning, Doug asked me where I got that he was a Giants fan. Come to find out it as Buffalo! LOL I told him, when the Giants played one of the boys teams, either the Eagles or Jets or Raiders he would go with the Giants. Maybe that's where I got it from. Anyway...I stand corrected. I was correct in that he will NOT be watching the game. He said it would be a good time to get the taxes done. We have used a tax service the last 2 years but, it is pretty much cut and dry this year. Instead of $200.00 he'll pay like $50. I can go with that. lol

I hope you all have a great Sunday whatever it is you'll be doing. W'll have to go to the store this morning and get groceries, maybe some Superbowl food. Ill ask Rachel if she'll make some salsa and make her spinach and artichoke dip. She is awesome at that. Get some chips or something and soda. We'll see. Nothing big.

http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=7306241
I went back to see if I could find the hook I got. There is a place to see how many items the seller sold. I found the one I bought. She has a few smaller size hooks but, I prefer the larger ones. When I made baby items the smaller ones were good. When I make hats, the larger ones are better. Especially using 2 strands of yarn together. I'm glad I found the link. :o)

Until next time...
Bunny

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Oh, I never knew you could see photos of the things already purchased. Thanks for that. I am such a newbie. LOL I looked at that purple hook but for some reason I seem to always skip the K. I don't use it much. I will use I and then skip to L. Good thing though because the hook was waiting there for you! Hope you like it!