Saturday, February 2, 2008

New egg

Well..as it happened...Jan 30th came and went and I forgot about my egg hatching. It turned into Yogi Bear. What that has to do with bananas, I don't know. LOL Anyway..I picked out my next egg. The white dog reminds me of Sasha, even if she's not a German Shepard like Sasha. She's still white and cute. Animals seem to be the theme of this one, so it's anyone's guess what will happen when they hatch. It is fun though.

Doug and I seem to be finally over the sickness. The colds seemed to hold on forever. Although mine seem to be more sinus related. Enough is enough.

I have not been blog hopping or updating it seems like forever either. Seems like time is never there any more. Not sure what's going on.

Doug and I just got done dropping Rachel off at work at TGI Fridays and stopped in like we always do for something to eat. Tomorrow we're going to the Olive Garden. We have not been there in a couple of years. They have a couple of new dishes we are anxious to try. After Doug working the last 2 weekends (Sat & Sun), it's nice to have a weekend where we can do something.. or nothing if that's what we want to do.

As far as the superbowl game tomorrow, I doubt very highly Doug will watch it. I have decided to go with New England because that's where I am from. Doug can go either way and is a win/win situation. He always liked the Giants (being from NY) but, has liked the Patriots for a few years now. Which ever team wins..he's happy. I think he wants the Patriots to go all the way though. Undefeated? Let's hope so! :o)

http://addictedtoyarn.etsy.com/
This is a site Sandie has gotten crochet hooks from. Yes I did! I can't show you a picture of it because there was only one and it's not on the site any more. It is a size K and is Pink and Purple Sparkle. It is also a Boye hook. I will have to post a pic of it when it comes in. The covers are made from polymer clay and better for your hands.
Thank you Sandie for finding this. If you want to see her collection of hooks, you can see them at http://www.crochetcabana.com/hooks2.htm .

I will try harder to update more. Making time is what I need to do. Stop and slow down. :o)

Hope your weekend is going well.

Until next time...
Bunny

No comments: