Monday, August 11, 2008

More layoffs at work

They let 2 more people go today. One was the General manager, Jim, (#1 guy) and the other was the #1 guy, Keith, at our other building. Word on the street has it that there will be more lay offs this week. The #2 guy, Noah, was really on the prowl today catching people left and right not doing what they were suppose to be doing. He did not catch me or the other qc guy Donaven. We are workers anyway and do what needs to be done and try to make things happen. So we shall see what the week brings. Donaven and I will just continue doing what we always do. Work. :o)

I almost forgot to mention, the only other woman who still works there works in the office. Out on the floor, I am the only one amoung around 20 guys. Even at my age, I can still work rings around most of them. Bragging? Yeah maybe a little but, the fact is, I work hard and am not afraid to learn new things to make myself more valuable to the company. They can move me around just about anywhere in there now. I'm proud of that. :o) I certainly know I can be replaced as anyone else but, I try like hell to make them have a very good reason for getting rid of me. So far they got nothin'. :o)

Until next time...
Bunny

No comments: