Monday, December 15, 2008

The Bridge Project



Not a very good picture but, this is a hat I made to go to Sandy for The Bridge Project. I will wait until I get more done before sending it. I made the hat with 2 strands of left over Patons Shetland Chunky in Blue Jeans variegated and an N hook. The pattern can be found at Marlo's Crochet Corner.

This scarf is for a charity I found while surfing the net. It's called Compassionate Creations. I had some Caron One Pound in Cream and used a K hook. The pattern I used was Free Pattern- Pretty One Skein Scarf. I may get this out this week.
I hope your week is starting out well. It was in the 60's here today. I can really live with this weather in December instead of the ice storms New England is getting. I wonder if I can put in an order for a white Christmas though. Not likely to happen.
Until next time...
Bunny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work Bunny, Good causes. Have a great holiday!

Sandy said...

You are AWESOME!! Your 3 scarfs arrived today. Just got them photographed and added to website. Hugs a bunch.......Thanks a million.

I'll get them to my sister-in-law Jan tomorrow.

Check out pics!
Sandy