Thursday, January 1, 2009

1st item for the new year

First item for the new year. I used the hat pattern from Marlo's Crochet Corner. If I had to have a favorite pattern this has to be it. This is the only hat pattern I use no matter what yarn or how many strands I use. I just love it! The yarn I used is Jiffy Thick and Quick in Smokey Mountain. The recommended hook size on the label is P but, I used an N hook. It does make a thick hat that's for sure. Not too flexible but, very warm. That's the important thing.
This will be going to Sandy for The Bridge Project.
I know there are mittens here waiting to be finished. I guess I just needed to make something quick and easy.

Until next time...
Bunny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicely done Bunny!

Scarlet said...

Great hat Bunny. Thanks for posting the link to the pattern. I am going to make some for the Bridge project as well.

Great BIG HUGS!!!