Saturday, January 3, 2009

Scarf is finished



I just finished the scarf I started a couple of days ago.

Yarn: Jiffy in Country Green

Hook: K

Stitch: DC ( Double Crochet)

I used a double strand making it very warm. It took 4 skeins. The length of the scarves may vary because I just take it to the end of 2 skeins. I find them long enough for me so, I am hoping they are long enough for others.

This will be going to Sandy for The Bridge Project. I am hoping to get this and the hat in the mail today. We have reached half of our goal. We should be able to make our goal with no problem. The project will continue even if we reach our goal of 100 hats and 100 scarves. They are also looking for mittens, which I still have to finish the pair I started.

Until next time...

Bunny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adore this color and it looks good and long.

Scarlet said...

I love this color also and the stitch is beautiful. I also like to use 2 skeins for a scarf. I personally like them longer so I tend to make them longer for others as well.

*hugs*