I finished the pair of mittens I started yesterday with Vanna's Choice Taupe Mist. These are really easy to do. It really shouldn't take so long to make, it's just that I was doing them at break time at work and lunch time and finishing them here.
I think I posted the pattern yesterday.
These will go to Sandy for The Bridge Project. I know she was looking for mittens, I was looking for an easy pattern and came across this one. As posted yesterday, I did make a couple of adjustments to make them longer to fit my hands. They are about 11 1/2" long so they should be good for a man.
I'll get a few more things together before sending these out.
Until next time...