Monday, January 5, 2009

I found the mitten

Nope! The dryer did not eat it like it does socks. LOL I used the Patons Classic Wool in Taupe. Yep! More brown mittens. I found that if I followed the pattern, the mitten was going to be too short for my hand. So, instead of increasing where I did on this one, I increased at the decrease. LOL (The tip of the mitten) It did not look right. I think they will be fine though. Except it is still in need of a thumb.

I printed out another copy of the pattern when I started with Vanna's Choice. I tend to keep track on patterns and mark them up so, I thought I would start fresh. I did make notes as to just where I increased and and how many rows. I knew if I didn't do that, I would be totally lost on the mate to it. I have learned never to rely on memory any more. Hopefully I will get pics posted tonight of the pair.

Have a good Monday!

Until next time...


Anonymous said...

Well, great! Cuz two mittens are always better than one.

Sandy said...

Glad the dryer didn't eat it. Hate it when it does that with socks. A mystery no one will truly ever solve.