Monday, June 8, 2009

Little Brady is here!


Coming into the world at 3:49 this afternoon, Brady came out weighing 8.6 lbs and 20" long. Both Mom and baby are doing fine and so is Dad. Roger said he will call a little later on tonight. I can't wait to see some pics. If I can get Roger to send me some through email, I may be able to get them to post.

Doug and I will be going down July 9th and coming back July 12th. That is my long weekend and I have been approved to take those 2 days off. It will be great. I have not seen Roger and Amanda in so long anyway. It will be great to see everyone.

Have a wonderful night.

Until next time...
Bunny

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Grandma and Grandpa Doug. He's a gorgeous baby. Can't wait to see closer pics. God bless him, Amanda and Roger. May they be a family blessed with much love and happiness. Now it's time to spoil Brady.
Hugs,

Millie

Sandie said...

Yes, yes, more pics if you can. Beautiful baby. Such a precious bundle. I know you're looking forward to seeing baby and parents soon! Be sure to pass along a hug from me.

Crochet Princess Beth said...

Congrats to everyone! Can't wait to see more pics - he's a little cutie!!! :)