Friday, October 16, 2009

More hats

The above photo:
Hat on the left:
Pattern is the Earflap Hat
Yarn: Serenity Chunky Weight in the Deborah Norville collection in Pink Candy.
Hook: I used a J hook.
One note about the Earflap pattern. I did follow the pattern up until the ties. How I made them: I ch 50, sl st to one side, 2 sl st in each "hole" (10 sl st) sl st across (15) to other flap, 2 sl st in each "hole" sl st one more time and ch 50.
The hat on the right:
Pattern: Jane (this is a knit pattern)
Yarn: Sensations in Taupe Rainbow Classic Pattern
Needles: size 9
Pattern: Earflap Hat
Yarn: Serenity Chunky Weight in the Deborah Norville collection in Golden
Hook: I used a J hook.
These hats will be going off to Sandy for The Bridge Project.
Have a good weekend.
Until next time...
Bunny

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I LOVE, really LOVE these darling earflap hats. I must try my hand at making one. Work's been so crazy I've only managed a few minutes here and there during breaks to knit a few rows on a scarf. Gotta have something that involves no thinking for toting to and from work with the schedule I've had of late.

Hope things are going well for you. Thrilled to see these wonderful creations of yours will be coming to The Bridge Project.

Hugs
Sandy