Friday, January 15, 2010

Jack hard at work



Jack was getting bored hanging around with nothing to do so, I made a couple hats for him to model. He was very happy to help me out.
Pattern used was: Super Simple Hat
Hook used: L
Yarn used: Both hats were made with the Deborah Norville Collection Serenity Chunky weight. The hat on top was made with Stormy and the bottom hat was made with Almond. These will go in the box to Millie.
I do not have the specifics on the homeless shelter that Millie delivers these to. I found out she was doing this through an email from Bev's charity challenge. I will look through my emails and see if I can find anything out. If I do I will post it.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Until next time...
Bunny

1 comment:

Ghost said...

I always love to come here and see what you color mixes you have come up with. I am always surprised and thrilled.