Monday, April 19, 2010

Going on vacation...

Yes! Doug & I are going up to Connecticut for a few days. We'll be leaving here Wednesday morning and coming home Saturday afternoon. We don't have anything really planned to do except to see Mike, Tiffany & the kids and what they have done to the house. Other than that it will be a relaxing couple of days. I also plan to go to the cemetery and see my Mom & Dad and Grandparents. Haven't been there either since moving.
Don't doubt for a minute that I won't have yarn, hooks & needles. Don't leave home without them lmao We went to New Hampshire one year and I have a pic of me crocheting something while I was waiting for people to get ready so we could go some place. I wasn't even sitting. I was standing by the bed. I'll have to dig this one up. lol
Have a good week and I'll see you when I get back.

Until next time...
Bunny

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Sounds like me. Enjoy your vacation! Hugs to the kiddies.

Ghost said...

hope your vacation was a good one