Monday, April 5, 2010

A new pic of Brady


I sure wish they lived closer to us than Florida. I have to wait until pics are posted in order for me to save them to my computer. With that being said.. here is the latest pic. At first glance, what does it remind you of. Tom Cruise you say? Risky Business? That is exactly what I thought when I saw this. Bob Segar singing Old Time Rock & Roll. Yep! A star for sure! lol This June, Brady will turn 1. Where did the year go!
The weather here is turning for the better. Windows are finally opened. Ceiling fans are going. I think it's time to take the comforter off the bed and switch to a lighter blanket for sure. YES! I found a knit pattern for fingerless mittens that I'm making. I am making one pair for Rachel and one pair for me. Although with the weather turning warmer now.. doubt we'll be needing them any time soon. That's ok. At least we'll have them for next winter.
Until next time...
Bunny

4 comments:

Sandie said...

Very cute, but the pic is too small for my bad eyes. LOL

Sandy said...

Darling picture, and I agree with you completely, Tom Cruise for sure!

Sandy

Anonymous said...

Tom should be jealous! Stopped by to say I'm going to take your advice, and try to learn to knit! Thanks for the encouragement.
Alma

Ghost said...

Too cute and walking already. Seems like it was only yesterday that I remember the widget up for when she was due.