Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I just want to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day. I hope you have a wonderful day.

These mittens were made with Panda Man Paw Warmer pattern. So far this is the only mitten pattern I have been able to do. The pattern is knit throughout but, the knit rows can very easily be substituted with purl rows to make a right and wrong side. I think I did that once.

The yarn used: Cascade 220. There is no color name, only a number. The color is purple with light purple. I put these mittens on and I don't feel the yarn is at all scratchy. Very wearable and very warm. I used size 8 knitting needles. Yarn label suggests size 7 or 8. I started these Friday and finished last night. These mittens will be going to Sandy for the Bridge Project. I have not sent to her in a little while.

That's it for now. Have a great day! It's 46 degs right now and only getting to around 60. Gotta love it!! :o)

Until next time...

Bunny

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Ghost said...

they made me smile. such happy hands they will make.

Sandy said...

These are fabulous and a belated Happy Mother's Day to you.

I can't remember if I asked you this before, do you use DP's when you make the mittens? I still haven't tried DP's yet.

Sandy