Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New knitting needles

Over the past couple of years, I have tried different types of needles. I do not like acrylic. The yarn doesn't slide. Especially in the summer. I am partial to metal. Maybe because of the fact that all I used was metal crochet hooks for years. I tried acrylic ones and the yarn didn't slide with those either.
I have heard a lot of talk on the internet about Knitpick needles. They also carry different types. I have been putting off buying them because I have been using the Hiya Hiya needles I get from my lys. I decided to buy 2. One size 7 and one size 8. Those are the 2 that I use the most. Other than the fact that, one cable is red and one is purple, I can't tell the difference. The other difference is price. The Knitpicks are cheaper. The Hiya Hiyas are $10.00 and the kps were 7 and change. I don't think I'll be getting any more because I have enough right now but, it's nice to know I have an alternative place to get my needles if I ever need any again and I actually like them as much as the ones I've been using.

Until next time...
Bunny

No comments: