Friday, June 17, 2011

Washcloths, soap and more

The sweater, yellow hat and slippers will be sent to Joplin, Missouri. The 3 hats will be sent to Lisa at Central Ohio Binky Patrol for the Snowball Express project : http://centralohiobinkypatrol.weebly.com/snowball-express.html . They are collecting 600 hats for children of military fallen heroes. As of June 1st, they have received 482 hats. The only stipulation is that they fit children 5 - 18. The possibility for hats is endless.
Here are 6 washcloths and 6 bars of soap I am also sending down to Joplin, Missouri.
Here is the contact person, in Joplin, that I am sending the items to:
Michelle Cahill
1908 Sergeant
Joplin,
Missouri 64804
I am going to double check with Lisa as to where to send the hats. I did not see an address to send to so, I am assuming they are going to her. If there is I will update the blog.
Until then, her address is:
Lisa Woodruff
640 Evans St.
Newark,
Ohio 43055
Until next my friends. Keep those hooks and needles going. So much need out there.
Bunny

2 comments:

Sandie said...

What pretty washcloths! Besides the obvious usefulness they will improve someone's day with their bright pretty colors and patterns.

Sandy said...

Fabulous stuff as always Bunny, such nice work, and you have such a wonderful big heart. I love the pretty colors you found for the cotton cloths, I've not seen that good of a variety of colors. What type did you use?