Sunday, July 31, 2011

Blog name change






I have hated the name of my blog ever since I started blogging but, could never come up with something very creative. Last year at was at my lys and saw these covers for keys that said Knitwit on it with a sheep on the other side. I thought this was the cutest thing and had to have one. When I got home, I went online to my local DMV and they had the license plate available so I bought it. Of course, now, whoever takes my car is a Knitwit. lol

I am sitting here visiting blogs and it hit my like a ton of bricks. Knitwit's Knitting and Other Stuff. THAT'S IT!

So I just wanted you all to know that you are in the right place if you were looking for Bunny's Blog (very boring indeed! and not very creative).

Have a great week!

Until next time...
Bunny

2 comments:

Wool Diaries said...

OMG I LOVE the new name! Totally jealous I didn't think of it before! And your licence plate as well, awesome!

Sandie said...

It's good to shake things up once in a while! :-) Like the new name but am prejudiced towards crochet. ROFL I keep trying to learn knitting. I guess you could say I'm a closet knitter with not enough skill to come out of the closet and call myself a knitter too. hahaha