1. Keyhole scarf. I found this pattern on Ravelry. paula's scarfette (finished 7/18)
2. 7 Hour Toddler Sweater
3. Super Simple Sock Pattern I found this one on Ravelry. I have never made a sock and this one seems like one I might be able to do.
4. Knitting Pure & Simple 257 Split Neck T-shirt For Women At some point I would like to make a sweater for myself. This seems simple enough. We'll see.
5. Special Olympics Delaware (finished one scarf)
I picked up enough yarn for 2 scarves. 2 skeins of Red Heart Soft Navy # 4604 and Red Heart Soft Really Red # 9925. These need to be done by February 15, 2012. The place these are to be delivered to is right down the street. I can drop them off instead of mailing them.
6. Urban Shell Scarf (finished)
This is going quite nicely also. After the beginning, it's a 2 row repeat until you get to the end. Easy!
This is an update on my list so far. I am working on a project now that is not on the list. I belong to Bridge and Beyond and August is mens hat month. I will be working on this project for a bit before getting back to the list.
Until next time...