Friday, July 15, 2011
My list of projects
1. Keyhole scarf. I found this pattern on Ravelry. paula's scarfette (finished 7/18)
2. 7 Hour Toddler Sweater I started this project before I knew of this but, will count it anyway.
3. Super Simple Sock Pattern I found this one on Ravelry. I have never made a sock and this one seems like one I might be able to do.
4. Cassis I have decided to make this pattern instead. I found it on Ravelry. I am making for myself.
5. Special Olympics Delaware ( finished one scarf)
I picked up enough yarn for 2 scarves. 2 skeins of Red Heart Soft Navy # 4604 and Red Heart Soft Really Red # 9925. These need to be done by February 15, 2012. The place these are to be delivered to is right down the street. I can drop them off instead of mailing them.
6. Urban Shell Scarf (finished)
This is going quite nicely also. After the beginning, it's a 2 row repeat until you get to the end. Easy!
7. Easy Knit Tube Socks (finished)
I have a few squares I need to finish up before I start on my list. I will also see what yarns I have in my stash to see what options I have. I know I have yarn for the split neck sweater. I may also have enough yarn for the scarf. The pattern calls for 100-150 yrds of aran weight yarn. I will use worsted weight.
I know my list is a short one but, who knows.. I may find other patterns that I'd like to make. Besides, the split neck sweater will take a while to do.
Until next time...