Monday, April 27, 2015

Happy Monday!

   My 3 day weekend is done! I'm suppose to have off the next 2 days but, I told my boss I would come in tomorrow. They desperately need help. It helps us both out. This is my short 36 hr week so, this will give me 48 hrs. On my first day off I tend to make it a rest day. Depending on what I am doing, I can put anywhere from 10 - 11 miles in a shift. That's over 20,000 steps. Doing that over 3 days, my legs get tired. I would no more think about heading out the door and walking that much but, that's my job.

   I started working on a scarf which I didn't get too far on. I will more than likely get to it today. Not much else going on. It's going to be a quiet day.

    My friend Sandy posted the other day about homeless vets. There are 3 cities in Delaware that have signed up for the Major Challenge issued by Michelle Obama to reduce homeless veterans. New Castle, which consists of Wilmington and Newark and Dover is another city. I'm going to look into the one in Newark and see what it's all about. This is a huge problem. They put their lives on the line for us. We need to give something back to them.

Until next time...
Bunny

No comments: