Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A really good day!

  What started to be a humid day because of the rain we got last night has really turned into a nice day. They were talking about maybe thunder storms this afternoon but, it doesn't look like it.

  Took Roxie to Glasgow Park this morning for our walk. I like getting out first thing in the morning. I never used to take her with me only for the fact that she barks at everything! She wouldn't do well with people and dogs. I was watching an episode of Dog Whisperer with Caeser Milan and there was a woman who had a dog that didn't get along well with other dogs. He put a muzzle on her and it was a different dog. I tried the same thing with Roxie and it works! She really walks nice after she gets the smelling thing out of the way and settles down.  I don't mind going myself but, it sure is nice having her with me. She loves car rides and walking so, she gets the best of both when we go out.

   Now that Doug is home, the only time I cook is when I am off. Today I decided to make Sweet and Sour Chicken. I love getting it from the Chinese place but, this is so much cheaper to make and I control what goes in it. It's a lot healthier and just as good. Haven't decided on tomorrow yet. It'll be easy seeing as I have a meeting in work I have to go to. Should take less than an hour. Not too bad.

   Other than that, pretty much taking it easy today. Will go sit and knit for a little bit. I may even fall asleep for a bit. I am not the best sleeper to begin with and the change in temp and seasons really knocks me for a loop. Toss and turn. Not sure which sheets to put on, not sure which blanket. It's horrible! By the time I figure it out, the seasons change again. *sigh*

Until next time...
Bunny

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Know what you mean about the change in temps. I've not been sleeping well either. Then there's the added noise with the window opened. Took off the winter flannel sheets the other day...I really prefer regular sheets all year, but hubby loves flannel.
Popping round to let everyone know there's a contest!

sandy at Bridge and Beyond