Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My next project

I saw this pattern a while ago. I'm not sure why I haven't tried it yet but, I love the look of it. Here's a pic I found:
http://bronsfiberstuff.typepad.com/brons_blog_ii/2005/05/a_finished_sera.html

Here's where you'll find the pattern. You have to scoll down to get it.

Seraphina’s Shawl :
http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/donisfuff/croshawl.html

I am just about done with the shawl I'm working on. Will post a pic of it as soon as I get it finished.

Not much else going on today. I still have not tried to take the border down in the kitchen. I am still holding out hope that "today" is the day. lol

Until tomorrow....
Bunny

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny, sis and I were just talking about that shawl before I read your blog. I was saying how I would love to try one also. Well someday I guess but not this year. It is a beauty though.

Anonymous said...

I am loving all your new additions to the your blog. Isn't it fun to play. It is like moving furniture in your home. You can change it all the time if you want too. I love that since I really can't do that to my furniture any more. Thanks for you kind words at my blog.

Bunny said...

It is fun. I keep finding all kinds of neat things to add.
Maybe the list of birthdays will help my memory some also. lol

Sandie said...

Yes, all those things are neato. I love them. I never could figure out how to do all that stuff with blogspot. I do better using Front Page and just putting things where I want them. :-)
Hope you don't mind that I shared this link with the CFC group. Thanks!