Thursday, July 5, 2007

Continuing saga of the shawl

I do not think that this pattern is for me. I am having a devil of a time with it. I have lost count as to how many times I have had to frog it today. It is so frustrating and it looks to be so easy to do. I may find another pattern that's better for me. I do not mind challenging myself but, with patterns I can work with and understnad, not ones that are full of mistakes. I won't frog it all just yet, as I am on the 12 & 13th row. I will work on something a little less stressfull for a while.

Until next time...
Bunny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a good plan, just don't give up. Think about how great you will feel when it is done.

Bunny said...

I think you're right though. The next one I make should be a little easier. I guess I better make some notes huh? lol
Bunny