Friday, July 20, 2007

TGIF

Even though I am suppose to be working today, I took today to get over the last bit of cold I have. I am down to getting rid of the cough now. It's a good cough though. The cough that gets rid of the bad stuff in your head. Last night was the first night all week that I slept well. When I don't breathe right I can't sleep well. I do for a while but not very long. So at long last I am on the road to wellness. :o)

My concentration has not been there this week to get much crocheting done, so I pulled out my round yellow loom and started a scarf. It does not take much thinking or anything else to do this and it is giving me something to do. I have 3 skeins of Bernat Illusions Midnight Hues that I am using for this. I can't crochet with it because it is a lot like the Homespun. Anyway..this is not going the fastest either but at least I am accomplishing something.

My friend Millie in NY works in the Chrysler building which is close to where the explosion was. Lexington Ave is closed and nobody is allowed to walk down there. I am sure glad she is ok and hope things get fixed and back to normal soon for everyone.

Until next time...
Bunny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes taking a break is the best way to go. Hide in your little bunny hole. It is okay. I am so glad Millie is okay also.