Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Happy birthday Ghost!


Today is my friend Ghost's birthday. May you have many more and may all your wishes come true. Have a great day!
Not a whole lot has been going on. Rachel and I went to Wal-Mart yesterday. I picked up a couple of shirts for work and fish filters and a couple of other things. While I was there, I thought I would walk back to "the corner" to see if they started carrying Vanna's Choice. Not that I was going to buy any but, I was just curious. They did not. Surprise! LOL I still have Joanns and although I have not been out to AC Moore in a while, I'm sure they do too. I am not at a loss as to where I can get it. We have a Michael's also but, I did not like that store for yarn. It was ver small and as I remember they did not carry a whole lot.
Rachel and I made Beef Stroganoff yesterday for dinner. Excellent! I am not sure what we are doing today. I have been wanting to do recipes that we haven't done in a while on my days off. We do enough quick things on my work days.
I'm working on another shawl. This one is going to be going to bone marrow recipients in Florida. Whoever wants to make one will send it to Trish and then she will deliver them. She would like them before Sept 15th. That should be no problem. :o)
We'll I think I'll finish my coffee and start my day.
Until next time...
Bunny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice surprise to come here and see a greeting to me. Thank you for remembering me on my birthday.

I am surprised that your Wal Marts even has yarn any more. Ours does not.

Funny about the stroganoff, I wanted to make some yesterday too, but did not have the right noodles. wound up eating pizza.