Saturday, June 7, 2008

Excessive heat

It is suppose be in the 90's today straight through until Tuesday. I am not liking this! Me and heat do not like each other. The room I work in at work has 2 air conditioners and I sweat in there also. Not sure what's up with that. lol
I went to Wal-Mart this morning and got my fish filters and Stress Coat, I found a Kinko's to mail a FedEx box and got my car washed to get the bird poo off of it.
The only other thing I have planned is to shampoo the living room carpet. Sasha got sick and wanted to do the rug. We have a Spot Bot which we used but the rest of the carpet has to be done also.
Mike might be coming down from CT in July and want to have the house look somewhat presentable. He was suppose to come down Memorial Day weekend but had too much to do there that weekend. He may take an extra day July 4th weekend and leave on Monday. Plans have not been finalized yet.
That's about it for now.
Until next time...
Bunny

No comments: