Monday, March 16, 2009

We made the switch

The Comcast guy came out Saturday morning to hook us up. It took a couple of hours to do. Climbing poles, running wires, hooking things up, calling the office to activate or whatever they do. I will tell you..even with the Verizon Fios..this Comcast is so fast. All of the blogs I visit, I have no trouble opening up the pages, even with all of the pics.
They have On Demand..which I have to investigate a little more but, I know they have shows and free movies that play when YOU are ready, not any slated time. I think that's great! The main thing is the internet though. It's so nice to get up in the morning and not worry about whether or not the internet is working or not. Man...talk about some major withdrawals. LOL

My new email is: bunny9244@comcast.net. I know the majority of my mail comes through gmail but, on occasion, some of you will send me things through my main one. Please change it.

So it looks like we are off to a great start this week. I hope it continues. The weather is even suppose to be getting better. I can't wait for that! lol

Well...it's pet feeding time.
Have a wonderful evening!

Until next time...
Bunny

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Glad you got your new Internet set up and you're speeding along. I've made a note of the new e-mail. Thanks!