Thursday, June 18, 2009

I got my quilt back

There is a woman close by named Susan Crane at From Tops..To Quilts. She does quilting part time out of her home. What a beautiful job she did! I am very happy with how this turned out. I still have to put the binding on and then it's done. :o)

Here's a pic of the quilt I did for Brady. I am banking that they forgot about my blog and are focused on taking care of Brady. lol

This is the front..

this is the back..
and I tried to get a close up of the quilting she did. They are baby items..bibs, spoons, feet, hands, bottles, rattles, etc. It is so cute! lol I hope Roger and Amanda like it.


I hope to bring it down with us instead of mailing down. We are going down July 8th and coming home on Sunday the 12th. We are very excited not so much about Florida in July but, hey! lol

That's it for now.

Until next time...

Bunny

No comments: