Monday, June 22, 2009

New Brady pic



Roger is REALLY starting early with all of this Red Sox stuff. lol I can't believe Brady is 2 weeks old already! I mentioned something about brain washing and he said he wasn't. Brain washing is Amanda trying to get him to be a Patriots fan. SIGH! Notice the red, white and blue shirt. You gotta love it! Also, notice whose pic is bigger. This is going to be interesting! LMAO I am not a sports fan so, I really don't care. I just like starting a lot stuff.



I sent the box to Debra at SUNY yesterday. I think I forgot about the post office lobby being open after hours. I was going to go Saturday but it rained so hard I didn't want to go out just to mail a box. I took it with me when Rachel and I went to get groceries and sure enough, I was able to go in. They have a machine to weigh packages and things that I use. It's so much faster than going inside to the counter.



I hope all of the fathers had a good day yesterday. Doug wanted hamburgs cooked on the grill with mac salad. So, Rachel and I made homemade mac salad, deviled eggs, onion rings and cooked up bacon for the burgers. YUM! It was cloudy all day until later on but, at least it didn't rain.

Until next time...
Bunny

No comments: