Monday, June 22, 2009

New yarn

At Joann's I found a new yarn. I'm not sure how long it's been out but, it is SO soft! I'm not sure if you are familiar with Deborah Norville (Inside Edition) but, she has come out with her own brand of yarn like Vanna did. I did not get any but, I did pick it up and felt it. Even the chunky yarn feels so soft and warm. I'll bet it would make one heck of a warm blanket or shawl for the winter. I will have to try a couple of skeins at some point. For investigative purposes naturally. lol Actually, I do have a couple of 40% and 50% off coupons. I think it runs around $3.29 a skein. Hmmm...I'll have to think this one over.

Have a wonderful night.

Until next time...
Bunny

4 comments:

Sandie said...

It's called Premier Yarns and there are different names within that. You can see them here
http://www.premieryarns.com/

I haven't seen it in person. This is the first I've heard of it, but went looking when I read your post. Thanks for the heads up, Bunny.

June said...

I've not seen any of this new yarn in person, but I saw it listed on JoAnn website. Can't wait to try some! Love Vanna White yarn, myself. Your Grandson is so precious. Love the baby pictures!!

Sandy said...

I'm not familiar with that yarn, which is probably a good thing, I really really don't need to be buying anymore. lol

Popping in to say hi to all the Bridge members, we've got some news about special summer needs, goals, new design etc. Pop in to catch up. Besides, it gets lonely there when no one comes to visit.

Sandy
Bridge and Beyond

Sandy said...

Wow...it's been a LONG time since you've posted, or visited. I do hope you're ok?

Visiting today from Sandy's Space...I'm making my rounds, sad to see so many not visiting and blogging much these days.

Sandy